Bank of Panhsin (BOP) was founded on April 25, 1957, formerly known as the Panchiao Credit Cooperative(PCC) , and has ever since kept its operating principle of “Customer First” in mind to pursuit in expanding its business scale at a steady pace. In order to cope with such a rapidly liberalized financial environment and in compliance with the article of “Standards and Methods for Reorganization of Credit Cooperative into Commercial Bank” announced in December 6, 1995, PCC had acquired the Kaohsiung Fifth Credit Cooperative on September 29, 1997, officially transformed into a commercial bank, and renamed BOP the following day. The business premise has thus broken out of Greater Taipei Area. BOP had also acquired the Chiayi First Credit Cooperative on March 7, 2005, the total branches have increased up to 47 (including OBU).
In order to offer competitive service to our customers, we have reallocated headquarters to Panhsin Twin Towers in New Banqiao Station Special Zone on March 17th 2011. Hence, BOP will persist in retaining its management concepts of “Integrity, Practicality, and Innovation” to expand its operating scale, improve its asset quality, and ultimately maximize its profits. BOP is determined in pursuit of becoming a highly competitive comprehensive mid-sized commercial bank.